(Under New Management)
The Forehand Factory, LLC
38 East Granada Blvd.
Ormond Beach, FL. 32176
|Home||Staff||Membership||Lessons/Fees||Students||Players||Courts||Club Rules||Junior Tennis Programs||Adult Tennis Programs|
Tennis Center Rules and Priorities
The following is a list of rules that must enforced in order to maintain a pleasant and safe atmosphere for the enjoyment of all players.
1. No smoking in office building or inside the fence area.
2. No profanity or alcoholic beverages on premises.
3. All domestic animals must be on a leash and attended to at all times.
4. No littering on courts or grounds.
5. No damage, defacing property, throwing or hitting the fence with your racquet.
6. All players must check in with the attendant before going to their court.
7. Court cancellations should be made 3 hours prior to court time.
8. Proper clothing and shoes must be worn (shirt and flat soled tennis shoes).
9. Courtesy to each other and employees is expected from all players.
10. Court reservations can be made for 1 or 1 1/2 hours only. Back to back reservations are not accepted, unless 2 players change in doubles or 1 in singles. If the court isn't needed for another reservation, play may continue for a maximum of one half hour longer. The reason for this is to complete the court maintenance in a reasonable time frame.
11. Court reservations for those who pay for court fees in blocks of 1 year, 6 months., etc. can be made up to 4 days in advance --- all other may reserve 1 day in advance.
12. If courts are being used side by side, only 4 balls are allowed on each court for safety reasons.
1. Maintenance takes priority over playing time. Our courts must be swept, rolled and watered on a regular basis in order to keep them in the best playable condition.
2. Organized activities, lessons, round robins, league play and tournaments, take priority over regular playing time.
NOTE: These rules and priorities will be strictly adhered to at all times.